It’s been fun sharing tips and ideas from local moms for almost three years now, and the number of visitors to BirminghamMom.com has continued to grow. But moms, it’s time we take this to the next level. We need solutions!
We don’t have time to re-invent the wheel; we need shortcuts. We want trusted, local information that makes being a BirminghamMom a little easier. Consider BirminghamMom.com your personal Rolodex for the things a busy Birmingham Mom needs (and hey, Birmingham dads are welcome to use this info too – we know you’re out there). Here are some of the best features of the new site:
- Site navigation based on the many roles we fill, from that of ExecMom making household management decisions to CaregiverMom looking for childcare
- Listings of local services and businesses that are of interest to moms – it will take time for us to continue to build these lists to make them more thorough – please submit names of businesses/services you recommend for our lists
- The opportunity to add a recommendation for any listed business, which will be filtered so as not to reveal full identity (for ex., Catherine, BirminghamMom from Vestavia, recommends this service…)
- One click away from the Events Calendar, Fab Finds and Kids Eat Free
- Ability to comment easily using your Facebook login or by submitting an e-mail address (your address will not be displayed; this is a security measure to avoid spam)
- As always, a mom’s perspective on thriving with gusto or barely coping, depending on the moment
BirminghamMom.com has two busy moms behind it and we’ll work hard to deliver solutions to you.
We can only make BirminghamMom.com better with your help. Let us know of resources that you would like to recommend to other Busy Moms. And, stay tuned for exciting award opportunities from BirminghamMom.com.