One-Year Magazine Subscription
You pride yourself on your words of wisdom, but your loved ones seem to ignore them. Give the glossy gift of expert advice to someone special with today’s deal for a one-year subscription to a magazine published by Hearst for only $5 (an average discount value of 54%*). If your best housekeeping advice is to hang wrinkled shirts near a hot shower, dispatch more decorous tips in the form of Good Housekeeping, House Beautiful, Elle Décor, Veranda, Town & Country, or Country Living. If your love-life advice consists of the suggestion to “settle down,” send Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Marie Claire, Elle, Harpers Bazaar, Redbook, or Woman’s Day instead. And for the Esquire in your life, replace your sage counsel about car crash statistics with Car & Driver, Road & Track, or Popular Mechanics. Someone has to tell your friends how to live — but it doesn’t have to be you.
The Little Details
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Valid for US delivery only
• Allow 4-6 weeks for receipt of first issue from day of redemption
• Cannot be used as renewal offer
• Valid towards any of the following publications: Redbook, Good Housekeeping, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Cosmopolitan, Woman’s Day, Esquire, Country Living, Car & Driver, Elle, Road & Track, Harpers Bazaar, Marie Claire, Seventeen, Popular Mechanics, Town & Country, Veranda
• * Deal represents average discount of 54% based on values as of 11/7 on magazines per website purchase. Redbook $8, Good Housekeeping $7.97, Elle Decor $14.95, House Beautiful $15, Cosmo $15, Woman’s Day $5.99, Esquire $8, Country Living $12, Car & Driver $10, Elle $10, Road and Track $12, Harpers Bazaar $10, Marie Claire 2 years for $10, Seventeen $10, Popular Mechanics $12, Town and Country $10, Veranda $15.
Deal courtesy of LivingSocial Deals – Birmingham, AL