Do you love Tacky Christmas Lights? Well, the Fresh Air Family team knows all of the BEST spots for the Wackiest Tackiest Christmas Lights in Birmingham. The Wacky Tacky Light Tour will occur on Tuesday, December 20th after dark. Beginning at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens, the 1.5 hour tours will leave at staggered times throughout the evening (you can make your appointment when you register). The evening will include food (tacky, of course) and beverages. Tickets for the evening are $20 per adult and $10 per child.
We love this event for the following reason (and you will too!).
(1) Dad and Mom get to enjoy the lights since they will not be behind the wheel trying to maneuver dark streets.
(2) You will not have to wander the streets searching for a bright, outcropping of lights. Fresh Air Family has done that already!!!
(3) It’s hilarious and would be even more fun with several families together. Imagine the laughter and the Clark Griswold jokes.
(4) It’s new – you’ll be the FIRST to participate and you can tell all of your friends about it.
(5) It’s inexpensive. Did we mention food, drinks AND the tour??
(6) Your fee benefits an incredible non-profit, Fresh Air Family. These guys sponsor countless outdoor activities for children across the state and one of our favorite summer camps – Gross Out Camp.
We really can’t think of a better way to kick off your Christmas week. Join the fun by registering in advance. Email Taylor Lander at . Tickets include the Wacky Tacky Light Tour, Food and Drinks. We think everyone should wear their tackiest, gaudiest Christmas accessories to round out the evening!!