Three-Hour NASCAR Drive Experience ($182) or Ride-Along Experience ($64)
Considering he manages to make his way around the entire world in only one night, Santa must have some major horsepower — er, reindeer-power — propelling that sleigh. But you don’t need Dasher to hit similarly high speeds thanks to today’s deal from NASCAR Racing Experience. Pay $182 to climb behind the wheel of a real NASCAR race car for five heart-pounding minutes at Darlington Raceway (a $364 value). As part of this three-hour package, you’ll receive one-on-one instruction, learn two-way radio communication, get to meet the crew chief, and walk away with a souvenir racing license and Racing Electronics earbuds. Pay $64 to ho-ho-hold on tight as a professional racing instructor takes you on a three-lap ride reaching a top speed of around 170 MPH (a $129 value). Or spread cheer this season by giving the gift of speed to those near and deer to your heart. Because these exhilarating racing experiences are scheduled at select tracks throughout the country, it doesn’t matter where you live — you’ll leave Saint Nick’s dinky sled in the dust.
Want more? Check out NASCAR Racing Experience on Facebook.
The Little Details
Limit five per person, additional as gifts
• Limit one per person per visit
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Normal merchant cancellation policies apply (Once your reservation is made, LivingSocial purchasers can reschedule 30 days prior to reservation date for a $50 administration fee)
• Must provide valid driver’s license prior to driving
• Must be 18 years of age to drive (Customers 16 years of age may drive with the consent of parent or guardian)
• $35 Driver Fee included in the deal
• Must be at least 100 pounds and 5 feet tall to ride in the Ride Experience
• For a complete 2012 schedule of dates and racetracks visit www.nascarracingexperience.com/scheduleforthefirst/TEMPLATE_NRE
Deal courtesy of LivingSocial Deals – Birmingham, AL